Monday, September 27, 2010

Mmmmmm

A few weeks ago a friend stopped by and while he was here he shared his new post-workout ritual... chocolate milk!  I was immediately skeptical until I did some research and as it turns out, it's legit.  In fact, many experts now claim that chocolate milk can be better for muscle recovery than your typical sports drink.  Why?  Too much sugar.  Chocolate milk is also crammed full of carbohydrates and protein.  Add in the milk and you've got bone friendly calcium and vitamin D.  Now I'm no expert, so check it out yourself. In the meantime, think I could go for a workout right now.


(Next on my list, examining the health benefits of gummy bears and peanut butter frozen yogurt.)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...