Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's OC vs GG

I thought I'd do a side by side comparison of two of my generation's ultimate teen drama relationships.  (Am I too old to call them my generation?  Oh well.)  It's a tough call, but somebody's going to win this epic battle.



The OC’s
Ryan & Marissa
Gossip Girl’s 
Chuck & Blair

Bad Boy
Ryan is the brooding, quiet boy from the wrong side of the tracks
Chuck is the no nonsense, no consequences, scarf wearing, more money than most small countries, rich guy
GG – Chuck’s got style, Ryan just has the wifebeater.
Daddy Issues
Marissa’s father committed fraud and ran off to Hawaii
Blair’s dad leaves her mom for a man named Cyrus and a villa in France
It’s a toss up
Wing Man
Seth Cohen, the comic book loving, water polo hating, loyal housemate
Nate Archibald, the pretty boy, who happens to be Blair’s first love
OC – Never good to date your best friend’s ex.
Favorite Music Moment
Maybe I’m Amazed” by Jem – Ryan & Marissa dance at Caleb & Julie’s wedding
I’m in Here” by SIA – Chuck & Blair in the train station
GG – This was a close call.  Both have plenty of favorite moments to choose from.
First Kiss
Top of the ferris wheel
Back of the limousine
GG
Best Line
“I love you” “Uh. Thank you?”
“Three words, eight letters.  Say it and I’m yours”
OC wins the awkward award
Final Decision
Got to hand it to Chuck and Blair.  Let’s hope it doesn’t end the same way Ryan & Marissa did.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...