Friday, October 15, 2010

So trendy

Apparently I'm not the only one who's been digging all of the creative fabric bunting projects out there in the crafty world.  I was delighted to see my Etsy email today highlighting all of the fun bunting items lately.  

These are some decorations that I threw together using some scrap fabrics from my collection box.  This was for a fall color themed baby party last weekend.  I also got to pull out some old decorations from my wedding that my hubby nearly threw away.  Double score!!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Are you selling stuff on Etsy yet? Colleen wants to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing available for sale yet on Etsy. Right now I'm working on building up inventory to eventually have a complete Federlily store. I've also got a few commissioned projects in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful! I just love, love, love it, I want some lessons, even though I have enough hobbies, children and work to do....
    I also want to have dueling camera's someday with Justin, he is an amazing photographer, I have been taking a class and learning a ton but would love some of his input on my pics!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...