Friday, October 1, 2010

This is the greatest game I've ever seen

My loyal readers may have already picked up on the fact that I have a wii.  While there are several games that I have loved over the years, this one jumped immediately to the top of my all time favorites list, and I haven't even played it yet.

It's The Bachelor Video Game!  With real Chris Harrison voice over and a Chris Harrison avatar!  I know!  The game came out in July, so I'm a little late on this one, but I don't care.  I went online and found out that all of the other avatars are favorites from seasons past - Andy, Trista, Jason, Jillian and even Vienna.  You can go on dates, sabotage others' dates and yep, there is a hot tub.  No mention of the fantasy suite, but that may be a good thing.

Shout out to my friend Lindsay who got to see the real live Chris Harrison this week at the taping of DWTS.  I'm not sure how crazy I am about Brad returning to be the bachelor again, but who are we kidding?  We're all going to watch.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...