Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

Like most people I know, just about that time of year when you want to make creative Christmas gifts for everyone you know and little treats to decorate your own home, it's that time of year when you have time to do absolutely nothing.  In follow up to my Black Friday post and in honor of Cyber Monday, I thought I'd share some of my favorite ornament finds on Etsy.  I've been browsing for inspiration and luckily some people out there have actually finished their Christmas projects.  Hopefully I'll soon have some of my own ornaments to share.


This little guy is from the Lowellandson shop at Etsy.


If you like this pear ornament as much as I do, check out the Bugnik Designs Etsy shop.  Not only do they have this pear, but you can also find strawberries, eggs, hot dogs in a blanket and Pop Tarts!


Last but not least, some cool, retro shaped Christmas ornaments from FishesMakeWishes.


Happy cyber shopping!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...