Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hunky Dory

A is for Awesome weather this weekend
B is for Baby showers and visiting with out of town friends
C is for Celebrating the birth of a healthy baby girl this week (Baby Shower #2)

Q is for...Quinn!  Such a sweet name.

Fabric - Hunky Dory by Chez Moi for Moda
This is a part of a gift set I recently completed for a baby shower this weekend and I'm so excited to finally be able to post the photos.  I think the real star here is the fabric.  It's probably the girliest project I've ever done.  Although it's ultra pink, it also has a bit of a sophisticated feel, so hopefully little Quinn can enjoy it for a long time.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such a great gift! It was a hit! Thanks for making it for me, Kristi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,
    Cute quilt and picture frame. i love checking in on your latest creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...