Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Might as well face it....

You're addicted to fabric.

So apparently it's time for the Fall Quilt Market and all of the fabulous fabric designers of the world are showing off all of their new goodies.  I couldn't help but fall in love with the new Pocket Pixie line by Alexander Henry.  Check out the photos on the True Up blog.  I have just the girl in mind for a future project using these adorable patterns.

Often times people ask me where they can find some nice fabrics.  True Up is one of the blogs I follow regularly and it's a great place to see all of the new designer fabrics as they are released.  I'm also a big fan of Fat Quarter Shop and Hawthorne Threads.  Click around Hawthorne Threads long enough and you just may stumble across some of my past projects.  If I'm not buying fabrics online, I love Beverly's.  They have almost as many designer fabrics in the store as other websites so you can see them in person and get a real feel for the scale and colors.

One other great place for fabrics is Spoonflower.  I've mentioned Spoonflower in the past and I feel like I'm giving away all of my secrets, but it really is a great place to explore fabrics.  It's a site where you can design and print your own custom fabrics.  I've got a new design available for purchase on Spoonflower which I lovingly refer to as Suburban Dream aka Living the Dream.  This print is a super fun rainbow minivan print, which I hope to develop into a complete line of coordinating prints some day.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that old guy in the Orange and Black photo needs a new Giants hat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...