Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pure Bliss

The weekend after Halloween and the holiday craft fairs will soon be in full swing.  I'm filled with excitement and anticipation for what I might find this year.  Even if I can't fill up my trunk with everything I fall in love with, at the very least the work will be inspiring.  I do admit though that these next few weeks are really just a warm up for the Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale on December 18 in San Francisco.  After last year's non-holiday version, the bar has been set high.  Can't wait!

Bliss by Bonnie & Camille for Moda

The baby showers feel like they've slowed down (or I've gotten caught up at least) so I've had a bit of time to work on my "inventory".  This baby blanket was done using Bliss by Bonnie & Camille for Moda.  I think it turned out lovely, especially with the photos taken on a field trip with my photographically gifted hubby.



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...