Thursday, November 11, 2010

Try something new


Craft fairs not your thing?  In the Sacramento area?  Why not try a cooking class at the beautiful and bright Arden Hills Resort?  Every second Saturday the wonderfully talented and friendly husband and wife team of Matt and Marga Brunner provide an intimate and delicious macrobiotic cooking class.  I admit, they know me by name at The Weinery, and I did eat three of my last four meals at Chili's, Mongolian BBQ and Mel's Diner, but even I can appreciate a healthy alternative to the junk we eat every day.

Bring you appetite because our good friends Matt and Marga will have you sampling all of the recipes and maybe even send you home with some leftovers.  If you can't make it on Saturday, Marga is also teaching classes at the Whole Foods on Eastern Ave.  (Naturally Sweet Desserts on December 12.)  You can also learn more about Marga online here.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...