Monday, December 27, 2010

So Long, Farewell 2010

Watching the Sound of Music currently and found a little inspiration.  There's something about this movie that always makes me stop the channel surfing and watch, if not for the full 4 hour broadcast, for at least a few highlights.  You can't beat the choreography and I can never stop myself from making up my own lyrics to the song, My Favorite Things.


White Christmas lights and trees filled with trinkets
Fresh brand new socks and warm heavy blankets
Jingle Bells, Fa la la, carolers sing
These are a few of my favorite things

Hot homemade cookies and peppermint bark
Bright streets and luminaries light up the dark
Home Alone, Sound of Music, Love Actually
These are a few of my favorite things

When the work starts
When the bills come
When I’m feeling bad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don’t feel so sad


Merry Christmas!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...