Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cheers for the week

A cousin of mine welcomed a beautiful baby girl in to the world this week.  Jordan Ann was born on March 14.  I can't wait to meet her.


On Saturday I learned that my good friend from college who lives in Japan was not only safe (along with his wife and family) but that he is also expecting a little one. 


Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the new little ones and our dear friends in Japan.


In keeping with the thankfulness for all of our lovely friends and families and the joyous moments in our lives that we get to share, here are some photos from a baby shower (correction, pre-arrival party) that MDH and I attended this weekend.  Our two friends are expecting a baby boy around Easter and he is destined to be a source of pride and joy for his family.


The theme for this gift set was classic baby boy.  It's something I haven't done before, and I was surprisingly pleased with how much I liked the color combos.  Guess that's why they're considered a classic.




Much like my Sugar & Spice frame, I wanted something to put in the frame before any photos were available.  This little one's father proposed to his mama at the halftime of a football game when he was a football coach and she was the cheerleading coach, so "stud" was an easy tag for him.


And what else does every son of a football coach need?  A onesie with Dad's number on it of course.


More 3.0 version burp cloths, much like the girl version here.


And here's a sneak peek at the quilt that completed the gift set.

More to follow...
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...