Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Still sewing...

and watching American Idol tonight.  My guy Casey Abrams stepped up and Paul McDonald was a nice surprise.  I'm afraid my buddy Tim Halperin was panned by the judges, but I'm not sure why.  I thought he sounded good.  And would someone please tell the guys the success rate of the song "I'll be"?  It's got to be one of the worst songs to sing, especially in these early weeks.

Meanwhile, as I multi-tasked this evening, as I always do, I was browsing fabrics for my next project when I stumbled up this beauty.

Birch Fabrics - Storyboek line
It's not available for purchase until July, but I'm willing to wait.  Birch Fabrics are 100% organic and there are more fun fabrics where that came from, so check it out.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...