Friday, March 25, 2011

Will you Quilt-along?


I'm getting ready for my first quilt-along.  I found this fun spring project at aboveallfabric.com for a quilt and matching bag.  The quilt-along starts on April 11 and is being hosted by Chris at http://frecklemama.com/.   I'm almost ready with my supplies, thanks to a stop by the Sacramento Sew Quilt & Craft fair this afternoon.

The patterns for the quilt and bag are free for download

Here are the supplies you'll need:

Quilt Supplies:
1
Charm Pack (or cut your own 5 inch squares….you’ll need 36 total)
½ yd Sashing (fabric in between the blocks)
¾ yd Border (fabric along outside)
½ yd Binding (fabric that covers up raw edges when done)
1 1/3 yd Backing
46×46 or larger batting


Bag Supplies:
1 1/8 yd Bag Front fabric
1 1/8 yd Bag Lining, Straps & Tie
¾ yd
Fusible Fleece
4 yd of 1” wide Cotton Belting
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...