Monday, April 25, 2011

What's inside?

Did you hear?  It's royal wedding week!  No offense to any family or friends out there who may read this, but not since my own have I been so excited about a wedding.  Maybe it's because I'm nearly the same age as Prince William or maybe it's because Kate Middleton has the best collection of jackets I've ever seen, whatever the reason, I am fevered.

A few weeks ago I ordered a special package online that was to be a birthday present.   After an email to confirm that I really wanted to spend the shipping charges, a missed delivery notice from the post office, a ten minute phone call with the USPS, a 7:00 am phone call from the local postmaster, and two trips to the post office, my package finally arrived!


Can you guess what's inside?


Hint: I think from my story above that you've already received enough hints, but I can tell you it travelled a long way.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...