Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The AI Finale

Did you watch the finale tonight?  I just finished and even voted once or twice.  Who did you like?  Who do you think will win?

I had to go with Lauren.  She brought a tear to my eye with her final song and I'm 100% sure that I was not the only one feeling a bit emotional with her performance.  I love George Strait and I love Pam Tillis, but Lauren's Maybe it was Memphis was a much better live performance.

Oh yea, and I went back to check some of my early predictions.  Not too shabby, I must say.  Check them out here.

There has been a lot of Carrie Underwood love lately.  I'm putting 2 to 1 odds that she duets tomorrow with Lauren.  I'm hoping they get Josh Turner back to perform with Scotty, he's pretty cool.  Also looking forward to perhaps a Casey-Hailey duet.  They are just so cute!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...