Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh boy!

Where have I been?  Well, here's a little hint...





We're having a baby!  After a rough few weeks in the early part of my pregnancy, I eventually bounced back and got back on the sewing horse.  It was a dream to come true to learn that we were expecting and the nursery ideas immediately started flowing.


I'm so lucky to have a creative and hard working hubby.  I couldn't have done half of the stuff in the nursery decorating department without his help and feedback.


After months and months away from my blog, it's tough to pick a starting point, but I'll start with our fun little alphabet.



We purchased this set of letters via etsy at a little shop called Joy of Children.  Etsy was a huge inspiration throughout the decorating process.  These letters arrived unpainted so we did a little DIY project in the garage over several nights.  After priming and several coats of paint, I'm very happy with how they turned out.  


I hope you like the start of my nursery tour.  Trust me, I have tons more projects to share, and now that I'm on maternity leave, I hope to get more posted.  (But if I don't, it's probably because I have a bigger project in the works!  Official due date is only 6 days away :)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...