Friday, January 6, 2012

He naps!

Is it okay to admit I have gained a whole new level of respect for all of the moms of the world?  I can't even pretend to understand how people do it when there is more than one munchkin running around the house.  Thank goodness for our little JT that I have lots of help just a phone call away.

But enough about me, I better continue my nursery tour before the big guy wakes up.


As you may have noticed, I'm a big fan of Etsy.  These two woodland bookends were one of my splurge items for the nursery and are created by graphicspaceswood.  They are made from a beautiful solid wood made to last a lifetime.  Other woodland critters are available like the hedgehog and the little fox.  The bookends arrive in a sweet little burlap bag with a personalized message just for you.  The creators take great care in making a quality product.   I just love how they look in JT's room and I smile every time I go to grab a book off the shelf.


And sticking with the woodland critter theme, here is my little changing pad cover.  This was made using a tutorial I found online at prudentbaby.com.  This website has tons of ideas and tutorials and is a great place to click around looking for inspiration.  The printed fabric on the changing pad is called Brown Birds of a Feather by Suzy Ultman and is part of the Critter Community line.  I loved the colors and the modern woodland look of Critter Community.  I have one more project with this fabric to follow (during another nap time).

Have a great weekend!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. JT is adorable, and I love all the things you've made for his nursery. They are so cute and inspiring! I love owls and the woodland theme. So cute! Thanks for sharing your great ideas. I hope we can meet JT one day! :) Love, Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...