Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you all are having a love filled day.

After receiving the best Christmas gift ever, my sweetie followed it up with my best Valentine's gift ever...


It's a Viking Topaz 30 and it's everything you could ask for and more.  So far I've played around with just a few of the wonderfully fun stitches. With the super convenient features, quilting is a dream.  In fact, the quilt you see above was quilted in just 2 mommy days and is now waiting for the binding and a wash for completion.

In addition to this quilt, I was also able to make a little Valentine's theme project from Sew Mama Sew.  It's the LOVE Mini-Quilt that I turned in to a pillow.  The tutorial included a little paper piecing to make the letters.  After much trial and error, the letters came together and I got this little guy done in time for Valentine's Day.  Hooray!


Last but not least, birthday shout out to my big bro today.  We'll see you soon!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...