Monday, April 16, 2012

Idol Time

No, not American Idol (but you all know how I love me some AI) it's Fat Quarter Idol.  What, you may ask, is Fat Quarter Idol?  Well it's a fun little contest going on over at Sew, Mama, Sew involving choosing your favorite fabrics and creating a board on Pinterest.



Talk about an idea I can get in to.  It's fabric shopping online, Pinterest, fabric blogs and to top it all off, this week's theme is "Sweet Child of Mine".  It would be weird for me not to participate, right?  And if all of that wasn't enough, my own sweet child is sleeping in late today allowing me time to do all of this.  What a sweetie :)

So check out my board on Pinterest and maybe make your own.  It's fun, I promise.

And in case you were wondering, I'm rooting for Phillip Phillips.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...