Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Secret Garden Magic Pillows

A peek at another sewing project completed recently.  I've had this one in the hopper for quite some time and I'm thrilled to cross it off my to-do list.  The pillows look great on the bed (I just hope I don't get the urge to swap them out immediately for something with more fall-ish colors.)  


First I made the small accent pillow with some hand stitching detail.  The back is a simple envelope closure.


Since I only purchased one yard of each of the main fabrics, I ended up with "His" and "Hers" pillowcases.  The fabrics are Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson.  The trim fabric, if you look closely, is Anna Maria Horner Pastry Line cotton voile.

I used this tutorial for a magic - or burrito pillow case.  It came together without any problems and it looks great!  I'm already plotting to make more magic pillowcases for Christmas time.  Stay tuned...
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...